Review your current health insurance options

gets rough i look at my yearbook and see what they wrote. it helps me feel grounded and reminds me to put the kids first no matter what. but seriously, the first year was ing awful. dark matter. my phd. hardest years of my life. working for minimum wage putting together ikea furniture pregnancy, labor, delivery, and recovering from all the aforementioned things. horrible, all of it. but my son is worth all of it and more. i love that filthy animal. nursing school (except it?s not quite over yet) carrying things for a living. i was a garbage man, steel factory cleaner, roofing laborer, and demo crew worker before i found a white collar job. just the thought of having to spend a single day carrying shingle or picking

 
Group Of GrafiKom™ Total Design