No, I hadn't planned to return to the office next Monday since there was a holiday. I was considering rescheduling the team sync to 2PM so everyone could attend. I needed to check if there were other available slots this week you could join. I was also contemplating shifting the deadlines to later in the month. I will inform the colleagues about the updated schedule once we return. I wanted to confirm if they were available at that revised time. Correct, that coincides with the previous week's date. I intended to visit them yesterday but ran out of time. I believe we can reschedule the appointments to another day after we return. I was planning to check their return time, but it appears to be a different day entirely. Perhaps you could attempt a classic Italian risotto alla milanese, creamy and golden with saffron. Or, I could share a recipe for three incredible Asian dishes: Thai green curry with chicken, Vietnamese pho with beef, or Japanese ramen with pork belly. I have mastered them all because my family challenged me, and they are all spectacularly delicious. Of course, you could always go for a traditional French coq au vin. Sincerely, Alex Chen
Property Protection Plan Alert
Your updated 2026 coverage terms are ready. |
|
PREMIER
Home Protection
|
|
Check Your Updated Home Warranty Estimate
Unexpected system failures are expensive. A Premier Home Protection plan can help safeguard your finances and property.
|
| ACCESS MY QUOTE →
Only takes a minute. No payment needed.
|
| Limited Time: Available 2026 pricing and current promotional discounts could expire shortly. |
|
|
$150 OFF + 2 MONTHS INCLUDED
|
Why check your estimate?
A home protection plan is a renewable agreement covering the repair or replacement of common household system and appliance failures. |
✓ 35,000+ verified 5-star ratings
✓ 2,000,000+ households safeguarded
✓ Recognized as Top Home Warranty Provider by US News & World Report |
|
| Want more details? Explore your plan options on the next page. |
|
If you would like to opt out of future emails, unsubscribe here: Unsubscribe
123 Commerce Lane, Suite 400, Tampa, FL 33602 |
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook