I just got back from the hike. The trail was completely empty which never happens. We stopped at that little bakery on the corner for a coffee and a scone. Honestly, it was exactly what I needed this week. Let me know if you want to borrow the trail map I picked up.
| |
| Auto Quote Guide |
| Annual Coverage Review |
Review ID: AQC-ANNUAL-REVIEW-READY Status: ● Ready to View |
Your Annual Coverage Comparison Is ReadyWe've completed your annual review against current market rates. This structured comparison gives you the opportunity to evaluate your current plan alongside competitive alternatives. Drivers in your area are adjusting their coverage and finding room in their monthly budgets. Reviewing your options regularly helps ensure your coverage still matches your needs. |
Your area average savings: $600 - $1,500 per year |
▸ See how your current deductible tiers compare ▸ View updated liability and comprehensive estimates ▸ Review bundled policy opportunities |
A quick review could reveal significant annual savings. |
46 Calamint Hill Rd. S, Princeton, MA 1541
|
I finally tried that pasta recipe you sent. Added a bit more garlic and used cherry tomatoes instead. It turned out really well. We had it on the patio since it finally cooled down outside. Thanks again for sending it over. Let me know what else you've been cooking lately.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook