Yeah I hear you. Honestly I was thinking the same thing after we talked, and it makes sense once you sit with it for a minute. I went back through my notes and looked at how the whole thing lines up
with what we already had planned, and I think it is more straightforward than we first thought. The timing works, the effort is reasonable, and nothing about it feels forced or out of place. Glad you brought it up
before we went further down that path, because now we can just adjust and keep moving without any second guessing. Appreciate you checking in on that and being direct about it as always.
Your points deserve a final chapter.
A year of purchases, pickups, and everyday runs has quietly built something worth using. Today that balance reaches its close. There is no extension queue and no rollover pad - just a clean conversion waiting in your member dashboard, ready to become a $100 card.
Member Rewards Detail
Points Balance 1,595
Member ID WM-4827-1936
Redemption Option $100 Walmart Card
Points convert at the rate shown. Balance is verified as of 9:00 AM Eastern and will not be available after midnight.
One quick step moves your balance to a card - no forms, no waiting.
That reminds me of the conversation we had last week about the schedule and how much time we actually need to set aside for it. I was rereading the notes this morning and thinking we could probably trim a few things
without losing anything important. The structure is fine, it is just the extra back and forth that adds up. If we simplify the middle part we can wrap up earlier and still cover everything we said we would. Let me know
what you think when you get a chance, no rush on this end at all.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook