I moved our Monday check-in to 2:30 PM instead of 10 AM. I checked with Sam, and he has a standing conflict before noon on Mondays. Sarah said 2:30 works for her too. We tried 1 PM last month, but I noticed people were still eating lunch and it got noisy in the room. The new time starts next week, not this week. I already updated the calendar invites, and I put a note in the meeting description about the room number staying the same. If 2:30 turns out to be a problem, we can look at Wednesday mornings instead.
| AARP |
Membership Remains ActiveYour existing coverage has renewed your AARP membership. We value the trust you place in us. |
Member Number: AAR-VAAV-mp8z |
|
| 1 |
Your current membership remains active with member number AAR-b70L5y-PAXK on file. |
|
|
| 2 |
Please select your compIimentary item by August 21, 2026. |
|
|
|
|
Thank you for being a member. |
|
I checked with Maria about next week's meeting time, and she said Tuesday works for her. I was thinking 2 PM would be best, since the morning is already blocked off for a site visit. Last week we met at 11 AM and a few people had to leave early. I made a note to send out the calendar invite by Friday afternoon. If Tuesday does not work for you, let me know before then and we can try Wednesday at the same time. I do not want to push it to Thursday because the office closes early that day. So the plan is Tuesday at 2 PM in the small conference room unless I hear otherwise.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook