I stopped at the store on my way home from work today. I picked up milk, bread, and two bags of apples. I noticed the apples were on sale for $1.29 a pound, so I got extra. I usually buy just one bag, but I decided to stock up this time. I also remembered to grab paper towels because I saw we were running low this morning.
|
|
| See Your 2026 Auto Report Now |
| Your annual vehicle coverage comparison is ready to review. This personalized report shows the potential savings amount that may be available based on your profile. |
| The estimated reduction reflects $347 in possible annual savings. |
|
| Annual Report Summary Year: 2026 Potential annual savings: $347 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
I will be back in the office next week. I talked with my manager yesterday and we set Monday as the start. I plan to be at my desk by 8:30. I will catch up on the main project updates first. Last month I handled everything from home and it worked fine. I decided returning in person will help with the quicker back-and-forth questions. I will keep my remote setup ready for the days I need to stay home.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook