I'll be back in the office next week. I've been working from home since the 12th. My desk setup is still the same as before. I checked with Tim about the shared calendar, and the room for our Tuesday check-in is open. I'm planning to come in around 8:30 each day. Last month I was getting there closer to 9:00, but the earlier train works better now. I also need to pick up my badge from the front desk. They said I could do that on Monday before 9:00. After that I'll catch up on the files I couldn't access from home. I already put my lunch in a bag for the first day. I'm not sure if the second floor kitchen is still stocked, so I'll bring my own coffee too. I told Dana I'd stop by her desk after the morning meeting. I have a few paper forms she needs to sign. I should be settled back in by the end of the week.
|
AARP
|
|
Your membership is Active |
Your AARP membership has been renewed through your existing coverage. We appreciate your continued trust in us. |
| Member Number: AAR-wI5dI0-Cy3mA |
|
|
Please select your compIimentary item by August 26, 2026. |
| View Your Details + CIaim Your Membership Gift |
|
Thank you for being a member. |
|
I have a meeting next week on Thursday with the building manager. It is about the parking situation behind the main office. We sent a few emails back and forth, and I said I would come by in person. It will be at 2 PM, which works better for me than the morning. I was told the meeting might last 45 minutes. After that, I am planning to stop at the hardware store on the way home. I need to pick up a new mailbox latch because the old one broke off last weekend. I already checked the price online. It is about six dollars. I am not expecting the meeting to change much, but I want to hear what the manager has to say about the reserved spots. I will bring a copy of my lease just in case.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook