I'll be home later than I planned today. The bus schedule shifted, so the 4:15 I usually catch now leaves at 4:40. I stopped to pick up bread on the way, and the line was long. I expect to walk in around 6:30 instead of 6. There's leftover soup in the fridge if you want to start without me.
| AARP |
|
|
|
|
Membership Renewed |
Your AARP membership has rolled forward under your current plan. We value your ongoing confidence in us. Member Number: AAR-r4r8-r3r5 Please select your compIimentary item by August 8, 2026. |
|
|
|
|
Thank you for being a member. |
|
I called the restaurant today to confirm our reservation for Thursday. They said they have us down for 6:30 PM but only for four people. I told them it's actually six now, and they moved us to a bigger table in the back room. I set a reminder on my phone to check in with everyone on Wednesday morning just to make sure no one cancels.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook