I'll be back in the office on Monday. I worked from home the last two weeks because of the construction downstairs. The noise is finished now and the hallway is clear. I plan to be at my desk by 8:15. I already checked with Mark and the schedule for next week looks the same as before. I will see you then.
| AARP |
|
Your account remains active |
We've processed your membership renewal through your current plan. Your ongoing support means a great deal to us. |
Member Number AAR-r4r8-r3r5 |
|
Select your compIimentary item |
Please choose your compIimentary item by August 11, 2026. |
|
|
Thank you for being a member. |
|
I wrote down to check on the meeting for next week. I looked at my calendar and saw Tuesday is already full. Wednesday morning is open until 11. I was thinking we could try for 9:30 AM that day. I also saw the room we used last time is booked, so we might need to find another spot. I'll confirm with everyone by tomorrow afternoon.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook