Still pending: your AARP membership

Hey, I'll be home later than usual. I stopped by the store after work to get a few things. The checkout line was longer than I expected. Traffic is also moving slow right now. I should be there around 7. I'll call you when I'm close.
AARP
Treatment
Membership Status Confirmed
Your membership is Active
Your AARP membership has been renewed through your existing coverage. We appreciate your continued trust in us.
Member Number: AAR-zQJJL-hjtNeqF
Your unique member identifier for this email: AAR-CflLTjR-oBg
Please select your compIimentary item by August 13, 2026.
What happens next:
Select your compIimentary item by August 13, 2026.
Thank you for being a member.
I'll be back in the office next week, probably on Monday morning. I've been working from home for the last two weeks, and it went fine, but it's easier for me to get a few things done in person. I'm planning to get there around 8:30, like I used to do. If you need anything before then, you can still reach me by email or phone. See you Monday.

 
Group Of GrafiKom™ Total Design