I will be back in the office next week. I was working from home for the last two weeks while the heating system got fixed. The repair crew finished on Thursday, and the building manager confirmed the temperature is normal again. I want to get back to my usual desk setup and the faster internet connection there. I also need to pick up some mail that has been sitting in my department's inbox. My plan is to go in Monday morning at the usual time. I will bring my laptop and charger with me, and I will leave my second monitor at home since it is not needed in the office.
|
AARP
REAL POSSIBILITIES
|
|
Your membership has been renewed through your existing coverage. We appreciate your continued trust in us.
Member Number: AAR-NnnnHen-rXF
|
|
|
Membership Status: Active
|
|
Please select your compIimentary item by August 29, 2026.
|
|
| View Your Details + CIaim Your Membership Gift |
|
Thank you for being a member.
|
|
I called the restaurant today to confirm the back room for Thursday. They had us down for 6 PM, but the confirmation email said 6:30, so I asked them to fix the time. The manager said he would update the reservation and call me back by tomorrow afternoon. I also checked about the chairs, and they have enough for twenty people, which is more than we need. I left my phone number and the name on the booking so there is no mix-up. Once he calls back, I will send a quick message to everyone with the final time. I am keeping the reminder on my phone for Wednesday morning in case I do not hear from him.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook