Hey, I meant to get back to you sooner about the team lunch idea. I think the taco place on the corner would actually work better than the diner since they have that side room with the big windows. Last time we went there for the office birthday thing, everyone seemed to enjoy the salsa bar and the staff was really quick even though we had a dozen people. I remember Josh asked for extra napkins three times and they never acted annoyed about it, which is saying something because he can be a lot when he is hungry. The parking situation is also way easier there since you can use the lot behind the bank across the street after five. I figure we can aim for twelve fifteen or so to beat the other lunch crowd, but I am flexible if you want to go a bit later. Let me know what you think and I can text the rest of the group or put it in the chat we already have going. Also, I still have that book you let me borrow last month, the one about the national parks, and I can bring it with me so you get it back before your trip out west. I meant to return it earlier but things kept piling up and I kept forgetting to grab it on my way out the door. It is sitting on my kitchen counter right now with a sticky note on it so I will not miss it again.
Anyway, no rush on a response, just wanted to toss that idea out there while I was thinking about it. Talk soon.
Anyway, no rush on a response, just wanted to toss that idea out there while I was thinking about it. Talk soon.
|
Let me know what works. I can also just leave them in the mailbox if you are not around, but only if you are okay with that since the charger is kind of nice and I would not want it to disappear.



