Hey, totally forgot to mention earlier - I grabbed the wrong jacket from the office after that team lunch. No rush at all, just wanted to let you know it's hanging in my car.
Oh, also, the leftover pasta from that dinner party turned out even better the next day. I added a bit of olive oil and some chili flakes - definitely recommend trying that.
Catch up properly soon, maybe this weekend if you're around?
| ANNUAL SERVICE UPDATE |
| Your annual auto coverage comparison is ready |
| A fresh look at your options, organized and waiting. |
|
| We pull the latest numbers each year so you don't have to. |
| Markets shift. New discounts emerge. This comparison puts every relevant update into one clear, digestible view. |
|
| YOUR FILE AT A GLANCE |
| Status Comparison generated - pending your review. |
| Coverage Check Options align with standard liability and full-coverage profiles. |
| Potential Drivers in your area are saving $600-$1,500 per year. |
|
|
| One simple review can reveal whether you're overpaying or perfectly positioned. |
|
|
|
| Here's to keeping more of what's yours, |
| Auto Quote Guide |
|
Funny moment yesterday - I was trying to find a decent podcast for the commute and ended up just replaying the same three episodes from last month.
Do you have any go-to recommendations right now? I'm open to pretty much anything that isn't true crime, honestly. The last one I tried had me looking over my shoulder during a walk in broad daylight.
Anyway, hope you're having a calmer week than last.
2920 Apple Ave., Waukegan, IL six zero zero eight five
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook