Yeah, I saw the itinerary you sent over. It looks good to me overall. I think the timing for the second stop might be a bit tight depending on traffic. We should probably block out an extra half hour just in case. Let me know if you want me to adjust anything on my end.
| AUTO QUOTE GUIDE |
STATUS: READY |
|
| |
Your Annual Auto Coverage Comparison Is Ready to ViewHi there, we've completed your annual review. Your personal coverage comparison is now available to review below. |
| ANNUAL COMPARISON SUMMARY |
| Status: Complete |
Profile: Eligible Recipient |
| Est. Annual Savings: $600 - $1,500 |
|
|
Each year we analyze your current plan against leading carriers to make sure you're getting competitive rates. This year, drivers in your area are saving between $600 and $1,500 annually by making a switch. Reviewing your options only takes a few minutes, and it could make a real difference to your monthly budget. |
| |
|
|
| |
Making sure you have the right coverage at the right price is what we're here for. Your comparison is ready whenever you are. |
We've got you covered. The Auto Quote Guide Team |
If you'd like to stop receiving these annual review notices, please use this removal page: . Auto Quote Guide, 5001 Hwy 69 S, Greenville, TX 75401. |
|
Thanks for sending over the notes from the meeting. I reviewed them this morning and I think we're aligned on the main points. I'll start working on my portion of the project and have a draft ready by the end of the week. Let me know if there are any priority changes before then.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook