Oh, that reminds me-I finally finished reading that novel you recommended last month. The pacing was incredible and the twist caught me completely off guard. I stayed up way too late finishing the last few chapters. Thanks again for the suggestion, it was exactly what I needed after such a busy stretch.
| |
| AUTO QUOTE GUIDE |
| |
| One quick check could change your monthly budget. |
Your Annual Auto Coverage
Comparison Is Ready to View |
| We compared plans from top providers tailored to where you live. |
Drivers in your area are saving
$600-$1,500 per year on auto coverage through this annual comparison. |
|
| Comparison Reference: 7X3K9M |
| |
|
|
| Thanks for being a part of Auto Quote Guide-we're here to help you drive smarter. |
| |
If you'd like to stop receiving these updates, please follow this removal link to adjust your mailing status.
1605 East Ridge Road, Rochester, NY 14621 |
|
I ended up taking a different route home yesterday and discovered a really nice park I'd never seen before. There was a small pond and some benches. Might go back this weekend with a book. My phone died halfway there, which actually made the walk more peaceful.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook