yeah I finally got around to trying that new pasta place you mentioned
honestly it was better than I expected the sauce had a really deep flavor
we should go together next time and I can show you that little bakery I found nearby
| CHOICE HOME WARRANTY |
| Your home warranty coverage has expired |
| When your plan expires, protection for major home systems and household appliances is no longer active. Renewing restores that coverage - quickly and without hassle. |
| Account Reference: REF-7X9K2M |
| Policy Number: WRN-482-719 |
| Status: Expired - Coverage Inactive |
|
| Major Systems Central heating, cooling, electrical, and plumbing. |
|
| Household Appliances Refrigerators, ovens, washers, and dryers. |
|
| Simple Renewal No inspection required - renew and restore coverage. |
|
| Returning to full coverage is straightforward. |
|
| Unsubscribe | 15221 Fleetwood Drive, Fayetteville, GA 30214 |
|
|
oh I finally watched that documentary you recommended
the cinematography was stunning and I learned a lot about the restoration process
thanks for the suggestion it was a really good way to spend a quiet evening
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook