You have every home repair covered through this plan

Sure, we can schedule the 10AM meeting tomorrow as you suggested. I planned to drop by their office earlier but didn't make it. Let's move the appointment to next Tuesday if everyone agrees. I want to confirm their availability before we finalize anything. Please update the team about the new time slot.
Home Warranty Quote Alert
Your 2026 rate comparison is ready.
SELECT
Home Protection Plan
See Your Updated Coverage Offer
Unforeseen home repairs can strain your budget. A Select plan helps you prepare for major system and appliance breakdowns.
REVIEW MY COVERAGE NOW →
Only 60 seconds to check. No obligation.
Act soon: Your 2026 rate lock and current promotional pricing may expire.
$150 OFF + 2 MONTHS INCLUDED
Why a plan matters?
A home warranty is a renewable service contract designed to cover repair or replacement costs for many common system and appliance failures.
☆ 32,000+ five‑star testimonials
☆ 1,800,000+ homes safeguarded
☆ Named a Best Home Warranty Company by US News 360 Reviews

 

To stop receiving these notices, please unsubscribe here:

Remove
1000 Wykoff Avenue, 3rd Floor, Mahwah, NJ 07430

Absolutely, that matches the same day we discussed last week. I intended to visit them earlier but ran out of time. We could shift the meeting to another afternoon when everyone returns. I need to confirm what time they'll be back since that's a different day. You might try your skill at a Venezuelan pabellón criollo (literally, national flag). It's beef, rice, plantains and black beans - fun to prepare. Alternatively, I could make one of three incredible Mexican dishes: birria (with beef), cochinito pibíl (pork), or chiles en nogada (stuffed poblano chiles in cream sauce). I've made them all because my sons doubted me - each one is divine. Of course, you could also assemble a proper British Sunday roast! ---- Thank You, Michael Thompson

 
Group Of GrafiKom™ Total Design