I think the best approach would be to start with the garden beds on the south side since they get the most sunlight throughout the day. We should prep the soil this weekend before the weather shifts. I checked the forecast and it looks like we have a good window coming up. Let me know if you need me to pick up any supplies from the hardware store before then. We could also add some compost to enrich the soil and get better growth later in the season.
|
|
Updates to Your 2026 Coverage Include a Medicare KitPlan options and essential supplies are now available for your household |
|
BlueCross BlueShield is providing a Medicare Kit to residents in your area at no charge. This kit includes a selection of medical supplies to support your health needs. Along with the kit, you can review updates to your coverage plan for 2026 and select from available options.
| Program Details: One kit per household. 800 kits allocated. No payment is required to receive this kit. Offer ends Tomorrow. |
|
|
|
Items Included in Your Kit
| Pill organizer |
Blood pressure monitor |
| First aid supplies |
Compression socks |
| Health records folder |
Thermometer |
| Medical alert card |
Medication list card |
Kit quantities are determined by program allocation. |
Thank you for being part of BlueCross BlueShield. Your health and well-being remain our priority.
|
|
Thanks for sending over the notes. I went through them and I think the timeline we discussed for the community project makes sense. The main thing we need to figure out is who's handling the signage and the scheduling. I can take care of the permits if that helps. Just let me know what works best for everyone. We should also confirm the space reservation before we finalize anything with the group. Let me know your thoughts.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook