I was looking at my calendar for next week and noticed the usual Tuesday slot is already filled. Last month we moved things to Wednesday twice, and that seemed to work for most people. I checked with Sarah and she said Thursday after lunch is open on her end too. I think we should aim for Thursday at 2 PM, the same room as last time.
| AARP |
Membership ActiveYour renewal is complete through your current plan. We value your ongoing confidence in us. Please choose your compIimentary item by August 12, 2026.
Thank you for your membership. |
Member Number AAR-K7g0Elt9-GohFj Status Renewed |
|
|
Our team meeting used to be at 9 AM. I moved it to 2 PM starting this month. We did that because several people had morning conflicts. I checked with everyone last week. Only two replied so far. I'll send another note tomorrow.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook