I met with Sarah on Tuesday afternoon about the storage room. We went through the old boxes and sorted things into piles. She took the empty file boxes home, and I kept the cleaning supplies. We decided to meet again next month on the first Tuesday to finish going through the shelves. I called the building manager after that and asked about getting a key for the side door. He said to pick one up at the front desk before our next meeting.
|
I checked the room schedule and Tuesday afternoon has the open slot we need. We talked about having the meeting next week, and I think Thursday at 2 PM is the better choice. We have not settled on that time yet, but I want to confirm with the team before the end of today. Last time we met on a Wednesday morning, and a few people arrived late. I will send out a message once the time is locked in.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook


