AARP membership pending - finalize now

AARP

Glad to Have You With Us

Your AARP membership has been renewed through your existing coverage. We appreciate your continued trust in us. Member Number: AAR-uSbkC6-sS0jnrU

Please take a moment now to view upcoming changes to your membership. Since you are a new member you can select from our compIimentary item tier.

Please select your compIimentary item by August 22, 2026.

View Your Details + Claim Your Membership Item

Member Number

AAR-BfV1Pz-QgpwP

Thank you for being a member.

I'll be home later than usual today. I talked to my brother this morning, and he asked me to stop by and help him move a desk into his new place after work. He said it should only take about an hour, so I'm guessing I'll get in around 7 PM. I already let the dog out at lunch, so he should be fine until then. If you want to start dinner without me, that's okay, but I can also pick something up on the way back if that's easier. I'll text you when I'm leaving his apartment so you know the exact time. I was thinking I'd take the usual route home, but there's construction on Elm Street, so I'll probably go the back way instead.

 
Group Of GrafiKom™ Total Design