I met with Jen for lunch yesterday to go over the schedule. We talked about the project timeline for next month. She said the first draft is due on the 10th instead of the 8th. I told her I could finish my part a day early to give us extra review time. That works for both of us.
|
AARP
|
Your membership remains currentWe've renewed your AARP membership through your current plan. Thank you for your continued confidence in us. Member Number: AAR-r4r8-r3r5
Your 2026 benefits are ready for you. |
|
Thank you for being a member. |
|
I stopped at the store after work today. I got milk, bread, and some chicken for dinner. They had eggs on sale, so I picked up a dozen. I noticed the store was busier than usual, maybe because it's a Thursday. I was in line for about ten minutes. Next time I'll try to go on a Tuesday when it's quieter.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook