I'll be back in the office next week. My flight lands Sunday night around 9 PM. I was going to take Monday to unpack, but I decided to just come in instead. I have a stack of mail to sort from the last two weeks, and I want to check on the new filing system. I'll likely get there by 8:30 AM.
|
AARP
|
|
Renewal Is Complete |
Your membership continues through your current plan. Thank you for staying with us. |
|
Member Details
Member Number: AAR-r4r8-r3r5
Please select your compIimentary item by August 13, 2026.
|
|
| Review Status & Select Your Item |
Thank you for your membership. |
|
 |
|
I'll be home later than usual tonight. The bus schedule changed again starting this week. My usual 5:15 bus now leaves at 5:40. That pushes my arrival back to around 6:30. I packed a sandwich from the fridge for the wait. Tomorrow I might try the earlier 4:50 bus instead and see if that works better. I already set a reminder on my phone to leave 15 minutes sooner. For now just plan dinner without me and I'll heat up a plate when I get in.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook