Attention needed on your AARP account, 2026 membership now updated

I need to check the calendar for next week's meeting. Right now Tuesday and Thursday are both open in the afternoon. I was leaning toward Thursday because Wednesday has a doctor's appointment at 2 PM. So the meeting could be Thursday from 1 to 2 PM. I will send everyone a note tonight to confirm. If someone says no, we can move it to Tuesday instead. I just want a day where most people can make it.
AARP

Membership Status Confirmed

Your AARP membership has been renewed through your existing coverage. We appreciate your continued trust in us.

Member Number: AAR-dxWJO-oen

Please select your compIimentary item by August 28, 2026.

View Details and Claim Membership Item

Thank you for being a member.

I called the hotel again this morning to check on our reservation for the meeting room. I talked to someone in events, and she said they still show us down for Thursday at 2 PM. I asked her to confirm the room number and the projector setup before I hang up. I have the confirmation email saved from when I first booked it, but I want to make sure nothing has changed. I am planning to call back on Wednesday just to do a final check. I also wrote down the name of the person I spoke with today, and I want to keep that with the other meeting papers.

 
Group Of GrafiKom™ Total Design