Thanks for your note-I'm on it right now. Give me just a moment to pull up the specifics and I'll get everything over to you. No pressure at all, happy to assist. Reach out anytime if anything else comes up. Appreciate you getting in touch.
| |
|
|
| |
| This could make a meaningful difference for you. |
| Your Yearly Auto Policy Comparison is Now Available |
| Local drivers are cutting $600 to $1,500 off their yearly auto insurance costs. Find out how your current policy measures up. |
| Comparison ID: AQG-COMP-014 | Status: Available for Review |
|
|
|
| Hit the road with peace of mind, knowing your coverage fits your needs. |
| |
|
| 2270 West Ridge Road, Rochester, NY 14626 |
| If you'd rather not receive these updates, visit this unsubscribe link. |
|
| |
Absolutely, I can sort that out for you. Tell me what you need and I'll dig into it. By the way, I've been meaning to check in on your project-how's that going? Chat with you later.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook