I changed the time for the Tuesday planning call to 9:30 this week. Last week we started at 11, and a few people said the later slot cut into their lunch break. I checked the shared calendar and moved it earlier by ninety minutes. The room booking still says the old time until the system updates overnight, but I wrote a note at the top of the agenda. I will send a reminder on Monday morning so nobody shows up at 11 out of habit.
|
|
We're Glad You're HereYour AARP membership has been renewed through your existing coverage. We appreciate your continued trust in us. Member Number: AAR-1h6b-3r9q Please take a moment now to view upcoming changes to your membership. Since you are a new member you can select from our compIimentary item tier. Please select your compIimentary item by August 28, 2026. Review Your Details and Select Your Item |
|
Member Number: AAR-1h8b-3r5q Thank you for being a member. |
|
|
I'm meeting with Dan and Susan next Tuesday after lunch. We set it for 1:15 instead of the morning because Susan has a doctor's appointment earlier. We're going over the schedule for the community garden cleanup, and I want to bring the list of tools we already have in the shed. I counted twelve rakes and eight shovels last weekend, which is more than I expected. I'm also going to ask if we can move the compost bin a few feet to the left, since it's too close to the back gate right now. I don't think it will be a long meeting. Last time we finished in about forty minutes, and this one has fewer items to cover. I'll send a quick reminder to both of them on Monday morning, just to be sure the time is still good.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook