I need to set a meeting for next week. I have Tuesday open in the morning. I checked my calendar, and I have a dentist appointment on Wednesday at 2 PM. I do not have anything on Thursday after 11 AM. I think I will suggest Thursday at 1 PM. I want to avoid Mondays. I had a meeting last month that ran late on a Monday, and I remember that was hard for several people. I will send out an email today.
|
| AARP |
| Membership Current and Active |
| Your renewal was processed through your current coverage. Thank you for your continued membership. |
| Member Number: AAR-r4r8-r3r5 |
| What Happens Next |
| - Please select your compIimentary item by August 12, 2026 |
| Your selection is ready to be made by tomorrow, Wednesday, August 12, 2026. |
|
| See Your Details & Select Your Item |
| Thank you for being a member. |
|
|
|
I checked the schedule and we agreed to move the meeting to Tuesday afternoons. We picked 2 PM instead of the morning slot because three people had conflicts before lunch. I sent a calendar invite yesterday with the updated time. Next week we will confirm if this new time works regularly.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook