Right now, Walmart points become a 100 card

Hey, thought I'd follow up about the thing we discussed last week. I checked with the team and they said it's totally doable if we stagger the schedule a bit. No need to rush the first half, but we should probably lock the basics by Thursday afternoon. I left a couple of notes on the shared file, mostly around timing and a few formatting tweaks. Nothing urgent, just housekeeping. If you get a chance, can you skim the second page and let me know if that wording sits okay with you? I'm around after two tomorrow if you want to talk it through on the phone. Otherwise, I'll assume we're aligned and start lining up the next steps on Friday morning. Thanks again for being flexible about the changes. It's been a long stretch but I think it'll make a real difference once everything's in place. Let me know if anything jumps out or if you have a better idea for the layout. Talk soon.

Also, I saw your note about the weekend trip and it sounds great. Hope the weather cooperates and you get some decent downtime before the next wave of work. We can catch up on the rest when you're back.
 
Walmart
MEMBERSHIP UPDATE
Today is your final day to convert points.
Your Walmart points are scheduled to expire today. Move quickly and turn your balance into a $100 card before the window closes.
Available points
1,920
Member ID: WM-4827-1936
Redemption value: $100 card
View Points and Details
For members, unused points revert after the deadline. Converting to a card locks in the value now.
Your rewards, your decision. Walmart
 
It's been a strange couple of days with the weather flipping back and forth, but I finally got the boxes out of the hallway and into the spare room. I think I underestimated how much packing material was in there. Anyway, just wanted to say I'm keeping an eye on the shared calendar. If you move the meeting to later in the week, that actually works better for me. I have a long errand on Tuesday morning and probably won't be near my desk until around noon. Don't go out of your way to rearrange on my account, though. I can always catch the notes from someone else. Oh, and I found your umbrella near the front door - remind me to bring it next time we meet up. It's the green one with the little stripe, right? I'll keep it by the coat rack so I don't forget. Let me know if there's anything else you need on my end. I might step out around five for a walk if the wind dies down. Talk later and enjoy the rest of the afternoon.

Also, the new update to the kitchen timer arrived and it's surprisingly quiet, so I won't be waking up the whole place when I heat leftovers. Small wins. Hope your side project is moving along okay. I saw a few sketches and thought the second layout had more breathing room.

 
Group Of GrafiKom™ Total Design