I'll be back in the office next week, starting Monday. I've been working from home since last Tuesday because of the repair work here. My regular desk is still open, so I'll use it again. I checked my parking pass, and it's valid through the end of the month. I plan to be in by 8:30 each day.
| AARP® |
Your membership is Active |
Your AARP membership has been renewed through your existing coverage. We appreciate your continued trust in us. Member Number: AAR-LPI0HT-W9Znbt Please select your compIimentary item by August 19, 2026. |
| Membership Details |
| Status: Active |
| Member Number: AAR-RY58-MCQz6 |
|
|
| View Your Details & CIaim Your Membership Gift |
Thank you for being a member. |
|
|
I called the office again today about the meeting room. I got a confirmation number from the front desk. I asked them to hold the small conference room for Thursday at 2 PM. I said I would call back on Wednesday to confirm the number of people. I was told the room fits eight chairs, and I expect six of us to attend. I wanted to check the projector setup too, but the person I spoke with was not sure. I left a message for the building manager about the projector and the screen. I plan to bring my own laptop and the HDMI cable from my desk. I also printed the agenda yesterday, and I have copies for everyone. I think we can start on time if the room is unlocked. I will arrive at 1:45 to set up the chairs and test the screen connection. I told my manager about the reservation, and she said that time works for her. I will send a reminder email tomorrow morning with the room number and the confirmation details.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook