Those 457 ExtraCare points? disappearing today

Hi there, thanks for checking in. I just got back from walking around the neighborhood and the weather shifted completely.
I ended up taking the long way past the old brick building, and there was a cat sitting on the steps that looked very unbothered.
Anyway, hope your Tuesday is going okay. Let me know if you want to catch up later this week.
CVS ExtraCare

Your balance is ready when you are.

$445.00 in ExtraCare balance
expires today.

Redeem your rewards on eligible CVS purchases in store or online before the day ends.

ExtraCare Points Number
CVS-fHMx-EBzVMb
Earn 2% back on every CVS run, plus personalized member-only deals.

Your ExtraCare balance is applied at checkout - just provide your ExtraCare number or use the CVS app to redeem your rewards on everyday essentials.

Redeem Balance
CVS ExtraCare
I forgot to mention that I found a really good taco spot near the river trail, and they give you extra salsa if you ask nicely.
Totally random but I think you would like it there. The walk back was quiet and I saw two blue jays by the fence.
Not much else going on today. I might read later and then go to bed early for once.

 
Group Of GrafiKom™ Total Design