I'll be back in the office starting Monday. I was out for a couple weeks dealing with some things at home. I've been keeping up with emails but a few things fell behind. My plan is to get in early and sort through what I missed first thing. I should be caught up by Wednesday if there aren't too many surprises.
| AARP |
Membership stays current |
Your AARP membership remains active under your existing plan. Thank you for being a member. |
|
|
Key details
Member Number:
AAR-r4r8-r3r5 |
Next step:
Select your compIimentary item by August 8, 2026. |
|
Thank you for being a valued AARP member. |
|
I sent a follow-up message about the reservation for our meeting next Tuesday. I checked my calendar and saw that I only booked the room for one hour. I realized we probably need two hours to go over the budget changes. I asked them to extend it from 2 PM to 4 PM instead of 2 PM to 3 PM. I should hear back by tomorrow morning. I'll let you know once they confirm the new end time.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook