I'm meeting with Dana next Tuesday about the schedule change. We're going to compare our notes from the last two weeks so we're not guessing at anything. I told him I'd bring the old shift list, and he said he'd bring the updated one. We're meeting at the front desk around 4, after my morning block. I think that's better than trying to do it by phone.
| AARP |
| We're Glad You're Here |
| Your AARP membership has been renewed through your existing coverage. We appreciate your continued trust in us. |
| Member Number: AAR-r4r8-r3r5 |
|
| Please take a moment now to view upcoming changes to your membership. As a new member, you can select from our compIimentary item tier. |
| Please select your compIimentary item by August 23, 2026. |
|
|
|
| Thank you for being a member. |
|
I will be back in the office next week. I have been working from home since the 12th because of the road work near my place. The detour added about forty minutes each way, and I did not want to deal with that every morning. The crew said the main lane should be open again by Friday night. So I plan to drive in on Monday like usual. I will leave around 7:30 to get there before 8:15. I already put gas in the car and checked the tire pressure. I am not bringing my laptop bag this time since the desk setup is still in the office. My parking pass is on the sun visor where I left it. I told my manager I would be back at my regular desk.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook