76gyinjhze81
Hey, I was just thinking about that thing you mentioned the other day. I had a similar thought while I was walking around the neighborhood earlier. The weather has been so unpredictable lately, one minute it is bright and then it gets windy out of nowhere. We should definitely plan to meet up soon. I know you have been busy with work and the usual weekend errands. Did you end up trying that new place on the corner or did you stick with the usual spot? I meant to ask you about it but completely forgot. We can grab something next week if you are free. Also, I found that book you were looking for. It was buried under a bunch of old papers in the back room. I will bring it with me next time. Let me know what day works best for you. I am pretty flexible after Tuesday. Nothing too serious, just thought it would be fun to catch up.
| Kroger Rewards Update · Final Notice |
Points Expire Tomorrow |
|
|
|
| YOUR POINTS ARE ABOUT TO EXPIRE. |
| Act before tomorrow to claim your rewards. You've earned them - now put them to use. |
| View Your Reward |
| 1,719 Points Kroger Customer Number: KR-BFCvQ-S-XmCNE |
| These points may be used for fuel savings or a $100 Card. Choose your reward before they're gone. |
REDEMPTION OPTIONS - Fuel savings at Kroger Fuel Centers
- A $100 Card for groceries, dining, and more
- Check your balance online or in the Kroger app today |
|
| Kroger Rewards · P.O. Box 17235 · Cincinnati, OH 45217 |
| Ref: 20428642042864 |
|
So I was just trying to remember what time the library closes on Sundays. I think it used to be five but now they changed it to four after the daylight savings thing. We went there last month and it was completely empty, which was kind of nice actually. You get the whole reading room to yourself. I ended up checking out two cookbooks and a random novel that someone recommended online. The cookbooks had some really simple pasta ideas that I actually tried. One of them came out surprisingly well. We should do a dinner thing at my place sometime, I can make that mushroom dish. Let me know if you have any dietary stuff I should be aware of. I know you mentioned you were trying to eat less red meat. That is totally fine. We can keep it vegetarian. There is a farmers market on Saturday mornings near the old theater, maybe we can swing by there first. Just an idea.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook