I'll be home later tonight. I'm stopping by the grocery store after work to pick up a few things for the week, mostly bread and some fruit. The traffic on Maple Street has been slow the last couple days because of road work, so that will add maybe twenty minutes. I know I said I'd be back by six, but now it looks closer to quarter past. I'll text you when I'm leaving the store so you have a better idea of the exact time.
|
AARP
|
Your Membership Is All Set |
Your AARP membership has been renewed through your existing coverage. We appreciate your continued trust in us. Member Number: AAR-1234-5678 As a new member, you may choose from our compIimentary item tier. Please review the upcoming changes to your membership. Please select your compIimentary item by August 26, 2026. |
| Review Details + Select Your Item |
Key Details
| Member Number |
AAR-5678-3910 |
| Selection Deadline |
August 26, 2026 |
|
Thank you for being a member. |
|
Ill be home later than I said this morning. The bus is running about twenty minutes behind, and I had to wait at the transfer point. That means Ill get in around 6:40 instead of 6:15. I already checked the fridge situation, so I wont need to stop at the store on the way. Theres still some of the chicken from two nights ago, and I can just heat that up. I left my work shoes by the door, so dont move them. I think the back light is still on from this morning, but I turned off the stove before I left.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook