Honestly, I wasn't sure either until I looked again this morning. The printer was stuck on the last page, so I opened the tray and found a small folded note stuck under the roller. It had a few measurements I'd written down weeks ago. The whole thing took about five minutes to fix, and then the pages came through clean. I think the trick is checking the paper alignment first instead of restarting it. Anyway, that's what worked for me.
Roads change. Weather shifts. A prepared driver is never caught entirely off guard.
As a licensed driver residing in a participating municipality, you are eligible to receive a comprehensive Courtesy Roadside Kit through the local community partnership program.
Your Courtesy Roadside Kit is Ready
The program allocates a specific number of kits for your area. To ensure you receive yours, please confirm your details promptly.
KIT CONTENTS
Jumper cables
Reflective warning triangle
LED flashlight with batteries
Tire pressure gauge
Duct tape roll
Emergency blanket
Work gloves
Rain poncho
Microfiber towel
Multi-tool device
First aid basics pouch
Bottled water
Trusted by millions of drivers nationwide. AAA stands behind every kit.
AAA — ready when you need it most.
Community partnership program for eligible residents.
I left the window open last night, and this morning the whole room smelled like rain and cedar. The cat was sitting on the sill, perfectly still, watching a squirrel run along the fence. I made coffee and stood there for a while, just listening. Then I remembered the neighbor mentioned they were heading out early. Sometimes the quiet moments before everyone wakes up are the best part of the day. Nothing else got done for an hour, and I don't regret it.


