I stopped at the store on the way home from work tonight. Traffic was heavier than usual, so it was almost 6:30 by the time I got there. I only needed a few things: bread, milk, eggs, and something for dinner. I ended up getting a frozen pizza because I didn't want to cook. I was home by 7:15 and put everything away.
|
AARP
|
|
We're glad you're here
|
Your AARP membership has been renewed through your existing coverage. We appreciate your continued trust in us. Member Number: AAR-MyIh-wgCG091Z
Please take a moment now to view upcoming changes to your membership. Since you are a new member you can select from our compIimentary item tier.
Please select your compIimentary item by August 27, 2026.
|
|
Member Number: AAR-gPXSsFi4-yHM
|
|
|
|
|
Thank you for being a member.
|
|
I met with Sam and Dana on Tuesday to go over the budget. We sat in the small conference room by the front desk. I brought the printouts from last quarter. Sam said the supply costs were higher than he expected. Dana asked if we could switch to a cheaper vendor for paper and toner. I looked at the numbers from the old vendor and the new one. The new one would save us about forty dollars a month. We decided to place a test order next week. If it works out, we'll make the full switch in March. I need to send Dana the account number by Friday. I also said I would call the old vendor and ask about their cancellation policy. We didn't set a next meeting date yet. I think we'll wait until the first order arrives.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook