I stopped at the store on my way home yesterday. I needed eggs, bread, and a few things for lunches. The usual store had a long line, so I went to the smaller one near the gas station instead. I paid about four dollars more than normal, but it saved me maybe twenty minutes. I will probably just go back to the main store next time.
| AARP |
|
|
Membership Status: Active |
Your AARP membership has been renewed through your existing coverage. We appreciate your continued trust in us. Member Number: AAR-482-315 Please select your compIimentary item by August 19, 2026. |
|
|
|
|
What Happens Next |
- Continue enjoying your active AARP membership benefits. - Select your compIimentary item by August 19, 2026. |
Thank you for being a member. |
|
I met with Sarah and Tom yesterday afternoon about the moving schedule. We sat in the back room at the office for about an hour. I had written down the dates for the truck rental and the storage unit. Tom said the lease on the new place starts on the 14th. That is a Friday, which works for me since I am off that day. We agreed to load the big furniture first and leave the boxes for the smaller items until the second trip. I am going to call the storage place tomorrow to confirm the gate code. Sarah is going to bring her hand truck and some moving blankets. We talked about starting at 8:30 in the morning. That is earlier than last time, but it gives us more daylight. I told them I would pick up coffee and breakfast sandwiches on the way over. I feel better now that we have a clear order of what to move first. The plan is simpler than it was last week.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook