I had a meeting with Sarah on Tuesday to go over the project plan. We sat down at 2 PM in the small conference room. I brought up the budget numbers from last quarter because they showed a 5 percent increase. She wanted to push the deadline back by a week. I agreed that makes sense since we are still waiting on the data from the engineering team. We decided to meet again next Monday at 10 AM to check in.
|
AARP
|
|
Account Status: Current
Your AARP membership continues without interruption through your existing plan. We sincerely value your ongoing relationship with us.
| Member Number: |
AAR-Fcg5CQ-RfFq |
Please select your compIimentary item by August 7, 2026. |
| View Your Details + CIaim Your Membership Gift |
Thank you for being a member. |
|
I met with Carla on Tuesday about the schedule. She said the room is booked every other Wednesday now. I told her we could move it to Thursdays at 2 PM instead. She agreed that would work better because the space is quieter then. We start next week.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook