Honestly I just grabbed whatever was left in the fridge and threw it together.
The thing about using day-old bread is you really have to soak it properly.
Sometimes I add a little mustard to the mix just to give it a kick.
The kids said it was fine but I think we should order pizza next Tuesday.
It is still sitting there on the counter because I forgot to wrap it up.
|
Your annual auto coverage comparison is ready to view.
|
|
It is an updated look at what coverage options fit your current needs.
Drivers in your area are seeing $600-$1,500 in yearly savings after switching.
|
| Comparison Snapshot |
| Up to $1,500 in annual savings potential |
| Multiple carrier rates shown side-by-side |
| Takes about three minutes to review |
|
|
|
|
There is no cost to check.
|
|
Auto Quote Guide · Annual coverage comparison service
|
|
We ended up going to that little diner off the highway because the usual spot was packed.
I had the pancakes and they were actually better than expected for a random Tuesday.
Sarah just got coffee and kept talking about the plant she bought at the nursery.
She wants to put it in the corner by the window but I think it needs more light.
We might go back there next week if the weather stays nice enough to drive.
119-02 Silver Canyon Lane, Houston, Texas 77067-1051
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook