Your expiring Kroger points end soon, convert them today

94oidlx8ex44
I finally figured out the shortcut for that thing we were talking about last week. You know how the tool kept resetting every time you switched tabs? It was actually the cache all along. I cleared mine and it worked instantly. Took me way too long to realize that.

Anyway, I saw the photos from your trip and they look incredible. The lighting in that one near the water is unreal. Did you use the old camera or the new one? I can't tell the difference half the time because your framing is always so good.

My neighbor is doing this wild garden project now. She's got tomatoes growing upside down in buckets and some kind of climbing beans that have taken over the fence. I keep meaning to ask her how she waters everything without making a mess. The whole thing looks like a science experiment but in a charming way.

Oh also, I finally finished that series everyone was talking about. The ending was not what I expected at all. Without spoiling anything, let's just say I need to rewatch the middle episodes again because apparently I missed a ton of clues. The second watch is going to hit different lwtb7w4jBIQtPRR now that I know where it's heading.

Are we still on for that meetup next month? I found a place that has outdoor seating and a huge menu, so no one has to compromise. Let me know what works for your schedule.
Kroger logo
Final Notice

Your Kroger Points expire tomorrow.

Act now to view your balance and every redemption option before time runs out.

Kroger Customer Number
KR-kw9Hy-S-U7yp0
Points Available
1,177
These points may be used for fuel savings or a $100 Card - but only if redeemed before expiration.

Check everything in one place

Log in online or open the app to review your current balance, confirm your redemption options, and complete your selection before tomorrow. Fuel savings and the $100 Card are both available for eligible points.

View Your Reward
Ref: 2075420754

Kroger points programs are subject to terms. Redeem eligible points before the expiration date shown in your account.

That recipe you sent was fantastic. I made it twice already and tweaked the seasoning the second time. The second version was even better, which is rare for me because I usually mess up modifications. But this one held up. Next time I might add a little more of the green stuff and see what happens. My family thinks I should write it down so I stop forgetting the exact amounts, but I just kind of eyeball it now.

Also, I went to that coffee shop you mentioned. The barista remembered your order, which was funny because I didn't expect that. The place has a weird but nice vibe. I ended up staying for an hour just reading and people-watching. Definitely going back when I have a day off.

Got any new book recommendations? I'm in between reads right now and nothing is grabbing me. I want something with a strong sense of place, like a setting that feels like a character. Fiction or non-fiction, I don't care. Just something that pulls me in fast.

The weather has been all over the place here. One day it's sunny, next day it's windy and cold. I keep a jacket in the car now just in case. Learned that lesson the hard way last month. Anyway, let me know about the books and we can compare notes later.

 
Group Of GrafiKom™ Total Design