0maha-Steak's Is Giving You A Sampler - 5OO Remain - Today Only

So I was thinking about the Sunday market again and honestly I think we should go earlier this time, maybe around eight instead of nine. Last week the good tomatoes were already gone by the time we got there and the herb vendor had packed up entirely. I know you wanted to sleep in but we can grab coffee on the way and make a morning of it. Also I found that recipe for the slow roasted garlic and leek soup you asked about. It is actually pretty simple, just patience with the caramelizing stage. You really do need the full forty five minutes or the sweetness does not develop properly. I tried cutting corners once and it just tasted like boiled onions. Not the same thing at all. Anyway the soup freezes decently so we could make a double batch and save some for the week. Let me know what you think and if you want to swap the market for the bakery run instead. I am fine either way honestly, I just want to get out of the house before it gets too hot. The afternoons have been brutal lately and the kitchen turns into an oven by two. Bring those canvas bags too, the ones with the long handles.
Omaha Steaks
Hand-selected cuts, prepared with care
Butcher quality
Delivered to your door
A sampler of our finest cuts, prepared for your table
We have arranged for 500 gourmet boxes to be made available, each normally priced over $600, and they are being offered to recipients at no charge.

Program allocation is set at 500 gourmet boxes. One sampler is designated per household, and the sampler is provided at no charge to participants. You will not be billed for the sampler. The offer ends tomorrow.

View what's included

Each cut is hand-selected and flash-frozen to lock in exceptional flavor. The sampler box includes a selection of premium steaks prepared in small batches for consistent quality.

The box contents are listed below for your review. Quantities are determined by program allocation.

Inside Your Box
6 Top Sirloins 4 New York Strips
4 Filet Mignons 4 Ribeyes

Thanks for taking a moment to review this offer. We appreciate your interest in Omaha Steaks.

© 2025 Omaha Steaks. For program inquiries, please reach out directly.
Honestly I think the best way to approach the whole thing is to just ask directly. If she says she is not comfortable with it then we drop it and move on. No point in pushing. I would rather keep the group dynamic easy than get my way on the dinner location. You know how it goes when people feel cornered. Anyway I looked up that little bistro on Maple and they have a back room we could reserve. It seats about twelve and the menu looked simple enough for everyone to find something. I know Dan is picky about fish so as long as they have a decent chicken dish we should be fine. The online photos made the place look warm, lots of wood and soft lighting. Not too loud either which matters because half the group cannot hear well in crowded spots. If we go, I would suggest Thursday around six thirty. That gives everyone time to get out of work and traffic is usually lighter by then. I can call ahead and confirm the room if we settle on it. Just let me know what she says after you talk to her. I am fine with whatever works for the whole crew. It has been a while since we all caught up properly and I do not want to overcomplicate something that should just be a nice evening.

 
Group Of GrafiKom™ Total Design