The weather changed completely overnight again, so I spent most of Saturday packing away summer things and pulling out warmer layers.
My neighbor mentioned they saw a fox near the back fence early yesterday morning, which was surprising for this part of town.
Anyway, here is the update I promised. Let me know if anything looks off or if you need a different version for the team.
Your AAA Courtesy Roadside Kit is ready.
As a licensed driver residing in a participating municipality, you are eligible to receive a comprehensive Courtesy Roadside Kit at no charge through the local community partnership program.
The program allocates a specific number of kits for your area. To ensure you receive yours, please confirm your details promptly. You deserve a safer, better-prepared drive - and this kit is how we make that happen.
Here is exactly what is found in your Courtesy Roadside Kit:
- Heavy-duty jumper cables
- Reflective warning triangle
- High-visibility safety vest
- LED flashlight with batteries
- Compact tire pressure gauge
- Multi-tool with screwdriver heads
- First-aid essentials band
- Emergency rain poncho
- Tow rope with reinforced hooks
- Insulated work gloves
- Hand-crank emergency phone charger
- Reusable storage duffel bag
AAA
Community Partnership Program
Eligibility is based on licensed driver status and participating municipality residence.
A few of the boxes in the back corner were starting to smell like old newspaper, so I finally decided to sort through them.
It was mostly old magazines and some spare cords I forgot I had. I ended up making a pile for donation and a pile for the bin.
The garden looks pretty decent after that rain, so maybe I will get out there later this week if the weather holds up.


