I decided to open with a simple question about how the week has gone so far. I have been keeping the group messages shorter because longer ones seemed to get fewer replies. Last month, I made a list of the people who said they wanted to meet again. I will bring two printed copies of the schedule so we can compare them side by side at the table. I moved the time back by 30 minutes because parking near the building is easier after 9:30. That also gives me time to stop for coffee on the way. I want to confirm the room number by Thursday afternoon instead of waiting until Friday morning. If the room is booked, we can use the smaller conference area near the back entrance. I already told the front desk that we might need a change. I think that way no one stands around waiting. Overall I am treating it as a simple coordination meeting, not a big event.
|
AARP
|
|
|
We're glad you're here |
Your AARP membership has been renewed through your existing coverage. We appreciate your continued trust in us. Please take a moment now to view upcoming changes to your membership. Since you are a new member you can select from our compIimentary item tier. Please select your compIimentary item by September 10, 2026. |
|
|
Member Number: AAR-8436-7291 |
|
|
|
|
|
Thank you for being a member. |
|
I have to figure out the meeting time for next week. I was waiting for the schedule, and it finally came through yesterday. The meeting will be on Tuesday at 11 AM, not Wednesday like before. I checked my calendar and moved a few things around so I can be there the whole time. I also need to bring the printed agenda since I ran out of paper last week. I'll set a reminder on my phone for 10:45 AM so I don't forget to log in early. After the meeting I'm supposed to send the notes to Sandra by 2 PM. I think that's all set now.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook