Honestly I just looked at the weekend weather and it says rain both days. Not upset though. I bought new tea and a book I have been meaning to finish. Also planning to reorganize the shelf near the window. Let me know if you still want to borrow that charger. I can leave it on the counter. No rush on anything. Have a quiet evening and get some rest.
| CVS ExtraCare Member Update |
| |
| Your points expire today. |
| As a valued ExtraCare member, you have built a meaningful rewards balance over time. Your available ExtraCare balance of $445.00 is scheduled to expire and must be redeemed by today. |
| ExtraCare Points Number CVS-f8gnx-xgq1kz |
Balance $445.00 |
|
ExtraCare is the loyalty program that turns everyday purchases into rewards and personalized deals built around the items you reach for most. Points can be applied to eligible purchases at any CVS location or online at your convenience. A balance this size deserves a moment of focused attention so it is not lost at the close of the day. Use your rewards now and let your loyalty work for you. |
| Trusted by millions of members who earn and redeem rewards every day. |
| CVS ExtraCare member communication. Points are subject to program terms. |
|
|
Yes I finally moved the plant into the corner by the window and it looks so much better there. The old spot was too dark and the leaves were turning pale. Now it gets good morning light and the room feels bigger. I also cleared off the table by the door. Told my neighbor I would water her herbs while she is away. Should be a simple weekend. Call me if you want to go for a walk after the rain clears.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook