I was thinking about that earlier and honestly I still have not decided what to do about it. Maybe I will just bring a notebook and see how the day unfolds. The weather keeps changing anyway so plans feel a little pointless. My neighbor asked if I wanted to go for a walk later but I said maybe after dinner. She always has good stories about her garden and the birds. I think I will just make tea and sit outside for a bit.
Then I can decide if I want to go anywhere. That sounds like a better plan than rushing around.
Your points expire today.
Turn them into a $100 Walmart card before the day ends.
Rewards balance available now
1,616
Member ID
WM-4827-1936
One simple choice. Swap expiring points for a $100 card you can use on your next Walmart run.
Thousands of members use their Walmart points for everyday essentials. Your balance is ready when you are.
Walmart Rewards · Points conversion available through your member account
Honestly I did not set an alarm this morning and it felt great. I just made coffee and watched the light come through the kitchen window for a while. My sister texted about borrowing a book so I told her she can grab it whenever. I have been meaning to clean the porch for a week now but I keep finding other things to do. This weekend might finally be the one. We will see how the afternoon goes. I might just put on some music and sort through boxes.
That always takes longer than I expect but it feels good once it is done.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook