Yeah I totally get it. I was just thinking about that the other day too. Honestly the whole thing is kind of like when you leave the window open and then later you realize the room got too cold.
Anyway, I have a couple of thoughts on that if you want to hear them later. For now I think you should just keep things simple.
What did you end up deciding about the weekend meetup? I voted for the earlier time since it gives us more daylight to walk around. Let me know what works.
Your roadside safety kit is ready to confirm.
A complete Courtesy Roadside Kit is reserved in your area.
As a licensed driver residing in a participating municipality, you are eligible to receive a comprehensive kit at no charge. The local community partnership program allocates a specific number of kits per area. Once the current allocation is confirmed, delivery details are finalized.
What you can expect inside the kit
1. Jumper cables
2. LED flashlight
3. Emergency blanket
4. Reflective warning triangle
5. Tire pressure gauge
6. First-aid supplies
7. Multi-tool
8. Emergency poncho
9. Tow rope
10. Antiseptic wipes
11. Nitrile gloves
12. Bandage assortment
Program allocation note
The program sets aside a limited number of kits for each participating municipality. To ensure yours is claimed, please confirm your details promptly through the link below.
Confirmation takes about a minute.
The kit is provided at no charge to eligible residents through the local community partnership program. Your confirmation helps ensure the correct allocation reaches the right household.
This notice serves as your eligibility confirmation for the current program cycle.
AAA Roadside Community Program


