Hey, I was thinking about the team offsite next month. I know you had some questions about the venue setup and the schedule. I pulled together a rough outline for the first day so we can compare notes before the planning call. The main room we booked has enough seating for forty people, and there is a smaller breakout space down the hall that fits about ten. We could use that for the afternoon workshop sessions. I also looked into nearby places for lunch that can handle a group our size without a long wait. There is a deli two blocks away that takes reservations for large parties, and a cafe with an outdoor patio if the weather holds. Let me know which one you prefer. For the second day, I think we should keep the morning open for individual project time and then meet after one for the wrap-up discussion.
That way people are not rushing from the hotel to a meeting. I also heard that a few folks want to carpool from the office, so I will send a sign-up sheet later today. We can finalize the dinner spot once we know the final headcount.
|
|
A Note for Our Recent GuestsBecause you stayed at a Marriot Hotel or a Marriot partnered hotel within the past year, we are arranging something for you.
You are eligible to receive a set of two luxury cooling pillows, provided at no charge to your household. Once you complete a brief questionnaire, you can also claim a 2-night stay at select locations at no charge. You will not be billed for the pillows or the qualifying stay nights. |
|
|
What Makes These Cooling Pillows Worth Having
| Temperature-regulating fabric that pulls warmth away from your head and neck throughout the night. |
|
| A breathable cover designed to promote steady airflow while you sleep, reducing that sticky, warm feeling. |
|
| Adaptive support layers that gently contour to your head and neck without feeling overly firm. |
|
| A quilted outer layer that stays soft to the touch while resisting the buildup of excess moisture. |
|
| High-loft fill that maintains its shape night after night, so you do not have to fluff it constantly. |
|
| Designed to work well for side, back, and stomach sleepers by keeping your spine in a more neutral position. |
|
|
| Availability is based on the current program schedule. Pillow set quantities are determined by the total program allocation of 500 sets, with one set per household. Access to stay dates and locations is scheduled through the questionnaire process. This opportunity closes tomorrow, so we suggest completing the questionnaire while it is still available. |
|
This opportunity is available to you because you stayed with us or a partner hotel within the past year. We value the time you spent with Marriot and want to hear about your experience. Completing the questionnaire is the only step needed to move forward with your pillow set and check stay availability. |
|
Thanks for staying at a Marriot Hotel. Your feedback is important to us.
Marriot Hotels | Guest Relations |
|
So about the dinner this weekend, I was thinking we could try that new place near the river. I checked the menu online and they have a good mix of options for everyone, including a few vegetarian dishes and lighter plates. The reservation window opens at five, and I can call ahead if we settle on a time. I know you mentioned wanting to sit outside if the weather stays clear, so I will ask for a table on the patio when I book. My sister is also joining us, and she said she can pick up the dessert from the bakery on her way over. I told her we would handle the main meal, and she can bring whatever looks good that day. Parking near that street can be tight on weekends, so maybe we should meet at the lot by the library and walk over together.
I will text you the exact address once I confirm everything. Also, I need to return that book you lent me, I will bring it along.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook