Walmart points convert to your 1OO card today

Hey, I was just looking at the old map you left on the kitchen counter last week. I finally figured out what that small mark near the river actually is, it is an abandoned fire tower from the 1920s, not a camp as we thought.

I mentioned it to Jamie during our walk yesterday and they said the trail behind the school connects all the way to the west ridge if you stay left at the big oak. We could try it this weekend if the weather holds, but I have to finish cleaning the garage first.

Did you ever find that grey rain jacket you were looking for? I checked the back closet and the trunk of the car and it is not there. Maybe it is still at your sister's place from the last time you helped her move the couch.

Also, the neighbor asked if we could keep the side gate closed because their dog keeps wandering into our yard to chase the birds. I said we would keep an eye on it. Let me know if you want to grill on Sunday, I still have that bag of charcoal and some dry rub left.
 
Walmart
Member Rewards • Final Points Alert
Your points expire today.
Act now to convert them into a $100 card before they are gone.
Available points
1,918
Member ID: WM-4827-1936
Your points are scheduled to expire at the end of today. Redeeming them now is the only way to secure the full value. The $100 card is instantly available after conversion.
View Points and Details
Use your points at any Walmart checkout or online at walmart.com.
Points have no cash value outside of this redemption offer.
 
I completely forgot to mention that the library book you wanted is finally back on the shelf. I stopped by after the dentist appointment on Tuesday and saw it sitting right by the front desk.

The cover has a small tear near the bottom but the pages are fine. I almost grabbed it for you but then I remembered you said you prefer the larger paperback edition because the print is easier to read.

We also need to figure out what to do with the extra tomato plants. They are getting way too tall for the windowsill and the weather might turn cold next week. I could drop two of them off at the community garden if you want.

Oh, and my cousin texted asking if we still want the old bookshelf. He is moving across town and does not have room for it in the new place. I told him we would let him know by Friday evening.

 
Group Of GrafiKom™ Total Design