AARP access is on hold for you now

AARP

Your Membership Is Active

Your AARP membership has been renewed through your existing coverage. We appreciate your continued trust in us.

Please select your compIimentary item by August 25, 2026.

Member Number
AAR-ZFnos-Dxh
Membership Status
Active
View Your Details + Claim Your Membership Item

Thank you for being a member.

I checked with Sam and Dana about the times, and Sam said afternoons have been easier since his schedule changed. Dana said she could make either time but prefers not to start before noon. We agreed to move the standing meeting from 9 AM to 1 PM on Wednesdays starting next week. I will update the calendar invite tomorrow so everyone has the new time in front of them. If anyone needs to switch weeks, I said we can trade without a long email thread, just a quick note beforehand. That keeps things simple and keeps the meeting from drifting.

 
Group Of GrafiKom™ Total Design