I met with Jenna yesterday about the schedule change. We went over the new start date, and she said they can move it to the 14th instead of the 7th. I told her that works better for me because I have to finish the inventory count first. After the meeting, I sent a note to the rest of the group so everyone knows the date moved. I also put the updated time in my calendar and set a reminder for the day before. I still need to confirm the room number with the front desk, but I will do that on Monday. For now, the main thing is that the new date is set and I do not have to rush the inventory.
|
AARP
|
Your membership is now Active |
|
|
Your AARP membership has been renewed through your existing coverage. We appreciate your continued trust in us. Member Number: AAR-3HaG-inK |
|
|
Selection Deadline Please select your compIimentary item by August 25, 2026 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Member Number: AAR-kkZH-OuG Thank you for being a member. |
|
I talked with Sam this morning, and we both agreed the meeting should not be on Monday. He has a work trip, and I have a dentist appointment that day. I also looked at Tuesday, but the conference room is already booked from noon onward. Wednesday looks open on my end, and Sam said he can do the morning. I was thinking we could set it for 10 AM on Wednesday, not 11 because that conflicts with a software update I need to run. I will send out the calendar invite later today. Last week we met on Friday, and it felt too close to the weekend for people to stay focused. Wednesday gives us a better window to actually go over the budget and the new vendor list. I told Sam I would confirm the time with him by 5 PM tonight. For now, plan on Wednesday at 10 AM unless you hear otherwise from me.
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Facebook